Artistic Excellence – Educational Outreach – Cultural Diversity
"Grab Your Power Workshop & PANEL DISCUSSION"
Training Empowered & Business Savvy Creative Entrepreneurs
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH, 2017 9:30 AM UNTIL 1:30
Preservation Park, Ginn House
660-13th Street, Oakland, CA
Presented in Association with Women Arts & Destiny GameChangers
Seating is Limited
Tickets are $97 in advance (Oct. 15th) and $147 at the door
Participants will learn to:
· Reframe fear based thinking and limiting beliefs
· Gain a greater understanding how creativity and business acumen are complementary assets
· Begin to organize thoughts and concepts for strategic plans and proposals
· Apply the principal of “Control your content…content is king”
Panel Discussion: The Role of Creative & Performing Artist As “Agents of Change”
Hear from experts in Media, Corporate and Foundational Funding.
Moderator: Roz Clark
· Leah Garchik, Features Columnist, San Francisco Chronicle,
· Brenda Wright, Sr. VP, Manager of Community Relations, Wells Fargo,
· Martha Richards, Executive Director, Women Arts,
· Shelley Trott, Director, Arts & Strategy Ventures, Kenneth Rainin Foundation.